No products in the cart.
Users’ Personal Information
User (or Customer) data may be shared with GSL Market to improve order processing and customer service. It may also be used for marketing research purposes and customer relations management.
Use of Personal Information
The collected user data helps us to customize our website according to each user’s preferences. Such data are for statistical purposes only and they help us to:
- Process and track your orders
- Deliver our products in real time
- Process payments and communicate with you about our products, and promotional offers
- Maintain and update our database alongside your account(s) with us
- Propose an exceptional and targeted navigation experience
- Prevent and identify fraud and/or abuse on our website
Upon the completion of an order or signing up, you agree to receive the following:
- Emails associated with completing your order, and which may also contain relevant offers from third parties.
- Emails requesting you to review GSL Market and your purchase.
- SMS, promotional emails, and push notifications from GSL Market.
GSL Market will only disclose your personal information, without notice, if required to do so by law or in the good faith that such action is necessary to:
- Conform to the edicts of the law or comply with the legal process as served on our site;
- Protect and defend the rights or properties of our site; and,
- Act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of our site’s users or the public.
You may, however, unsubscribe from our promotional emails through a link provided in every mail. If you would like us to remove your personal details from our database, unsubscribe from SMS and/or emails, please email our Customer Service.
Cookies are special identifiers that we transfer to your device to help our systems recognize your device and to provide convenience features to make your navigation easier and faster. They are tiny text files which recognize your computer as a unique user when you visit certain pages on our site. They are stored by your Internet browser on your computer’s hard drive and your acceptance of cookies is not a requirement for visiting our site.
It should be noted that the use of the ‘shopping cart’ functionality on our site and ordering is only possible with the activation of cookies. Cookies can be used to spot your Internet Protocol address, saving you time while you are on, or want to enter our site. Cookies are only used for your convenience in using our site and not for obtaining or using any other personal information of yours (for instance in targeted advertising).
Your browser can also be set to not accept cookies, but this would restrict your use of our site. Kindly accept our assurance that our cookies’ usage does not contain any personal and/or private information and are free from viruses.
GSL Market uses Google Analytics for marketing and personal data optimization purposes. We also use Google Digital Marketing to propose targeted offers.
Accuracy of the provided Personal Data
You declare and guarantee that you own or have the necessary rights on the content that you as the user transmit to us; and that as at the date of its transmission.
- The content is correct and not falsified.
- The use of the content does not breach any of our policies and will not be damaging to any third party (i.e. you have to assure us that the content is not defamatory).
- Safety of Personal Information.
It is important that you protect yourself against any unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Hence, it is necessary to sign off after using a shared computer. We work diligently to secure your information during its transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol, which encrypts any information you input.
We divulge just the last four digits of your credit card numbers when confirming an order. Nevertheless, we transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing.
- The information provided by you: You provide most of such information when you search, buy, post, participate in a contest or survey, or communicate with our customer service. For instance, you provide information when you search for a product; place an order through GSL Market; provide information regarding Your Account (in this case, you might have more than one if you have used more than one e-mail address when shopping with us) or Your Profile; communicate with us by phone, e-mail, or otherwise; complete a promo entry form.
- As a result of the above actions, you may provide us with information like your name, address, and phone numbers; credit card information; people to whom previous purchases have been shipped, including addresses and phone number; e-mail addresses of your friends and associates; reviews and e-mails to us; personal description and photograph in Your Profile; and other financial information.
- Routine information: Examples of such routine or automatic information include the Internet protocol (IP) address which is used to connect your device to the Internet; login; e-mail address; password; and other vital information such as date and time; cookie number; products you viewed or searched for; and the phone number you used to call our hotline (+880 1308 34 28 28 number).
- Mobile information: The majority of mobile devices provide their users with the ability to disable location services. Usually, these controls are located in the device’s settings menu. If you have questions concerning how to disable your device’s location services, we suggest you contact your mobile service carrier or your device manufacturer.
- Other sources: Examples of the information from other sources that we receive include updated delivery and address information from our carriers or other third parties, which we use to correct our records and deliver your next purchase or communicate more easily; account information, purchase or redemption information, and page-view information; search term and search result information from some searches conducted through the web search features.
If you are worried about your data, you have the right to request access to the personal information which we may hold or process about you. You also have the right to require us to correct any inaccuracies in your data for free. At any point in time, you also have the right to ask us to stop using your personal data for direct marketing purposes.